Expedia Recruitment 2019-20 for Freshers As Software EngineerFebruary 4, 2022
Expedia Recruitment 2019-20: Apply online for Expedia Group Software Engineer job openings for freshers now. The company has entry level job opportunities for eligible candidates in Bangalore. 2020 BE/BTech, Degree, freshers can utilize this job opportunity in Expedia Bangalore. Candidates with good coding skills in any programming languages has more chances to get placed in the recruitment drive. So, we advise job seekers to apply for the latest jobs in Expedia Group.
Are you searching for freshers Jobs? Then, you can find them here. Expedia Group is hiring fresher’s for Associate Software Development Engineer, Software Engineering, Testing, Quality Analyst, Software Analyst, Project Trainee, Assistant and other entry level jobs. So, apply for all the active jobs using the links before the job expires.
Expedia Recruitment 2019-20 for BE, BTech, Degree, Diploma Freshers As Software Engineer
Company Profile: Expedia Group is an American global travel technology company. The company has Travel relates websites providing services across the globe. You can check the websites of Expedia Group CarRentals.com, Expedia.com, HomeAway, Hotels.com, Hotwire.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, trivago, Venere.com, vrbo, etc.
|Company Name||Expedia Group|
|Job Designation||Associate Software Development Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Pursuing a Bachelor of Arts / Science or Bachelor of Engineering / Technology degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline is preferred
- Graduating in 2020
- Candidates should have an excellent academic record
- Candidates should have the preferred eligibility criteria
- Good communication skills in English
- Excellent programming skills
- General understanding of the software development life cycle and agile development methodology
- Strong object-oriented programming, comfortable with front-end development and design skills in any language
- More preference is placed on Java but talent trumps languages
- Ability to debug code and understanding of unit testing concepts
- Passion for building high-quality software quickly through iterative development
- Experience with web services and service-oriented architecture is preferred
- Ability to prioritize and work independently as well as in a team environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills and able to present complex technical information in a clear and concise manner to a variety of audiences
- Critical thinking: there are always options; you will be adept at identifying them, evaluating options and concisely communicate them to your peers
How To Apply for Expedia Recruitment 2019-20?
2020 batch B.E/B.Tech and degree graduates can apply now for the Expedia recruitment drive using the following link.
More details and Registration Link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: