Ericsson Jobs for Freshers 2019 Batch | Graduate Engineer TraineeFebruary 3, 2022
Ericsson Jobs for Freshers: Ericsson is conducting Off Campus recruitment drive for freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee vacancies. So, candidates ho have completed their Bachelor’s degree in respective discipline can apply for the Ericsson Recruitment Drive. This recruitment drive will be conducted across PAN India level. So, candidates wants to work as a Network Engineer can apply for the Ericsson Off Campus. The complete details regarding the upcoming recruitment are available in the below sections of this page.
If you would like to apply for Ericsson Jobs for Freshers, then you should read this article. Here we have given the official registration link to apply for the Ericsson Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs. Selected candidates will have to work as a GET at Mumbai branch office. So, visit this entire page for more information.
Ericsson Jobs for Freshers 2019 Batch (BE/ BTech) | Graduate Engineer Trainee
About Ericsson: Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technologies to the service providers. Ericsson has more employees in India than in any other country. Headquartered in Gurgaon, Haryana, India has 19,971 employees working in the engineering and research and development fields in areas such as revenue management, Internet Protocol and networks.
Job Description: As a Network Engineer you should be required to provide support to help deliver radio network design and optimization services (NDO) for Ericsson’s major customers. Also, you are required to interact with both internal and customer technical staff, operation managers, and other groups within Service Delivery organization.
|Hiring Organization||Ericsson India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Category||IT/ Networking|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Education Requirements||BE/ BTech (Engineering)|
|Eligible Batches||2019 Passed Outs|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- A candidate will be declared eligible to participate in the recruitment drive If he/ she fulfills the following eligibility criteria.
- Moreover, Candidates must have pursued a B.E/B.Tech course of study for not less than four years recognized by the govt of India.
- Good to have knowledge on networking and related filed of study
- Also, candidates should have a good academic percentages throughout
- Candidates should have to fulfill the academic requirements and prescribed eligibility criteria in the job advertisement
- Willing to relocate to anywhere in India
- Ability to handle the work Independently
- Also, Candidates should have a good academic knowledge on Core Subjects
- Able to follow the company’s policies, rules and regulations
- Should be polite with other team members and project members
- Handling the Client Calls
- Understanding the software functional requirements
- Under guidance and supervision, support the delivery of the respective NDO services that have been contracted to our customers – from radio planning through to performance improvement. This will cover both radio and transport domains as appropriate.
- Also, Under guidance and supervision support with the radio design of customer networks using appropriate design tools and established Ericsson processes.
- Performing network performance and improvement suggestions using appropriate tools and established Ericsson processes
Ericsson Recruitment Process
- Written Test/ CBT
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Ericsson Jobs for Freshers?
You can apply for the Ericsson Jobs for Freshers by directly visiting the Ericsson Careers portal. Also, you can apply from the Job Engg Freshers Jobs. Currently, the company recruiting freshers for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) jobs. So, you can apply using the links available below.
***** Apply for Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs ******