EESL Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online for 235 VacanciesFebruary 3, 2022
EESL Recruitment 2019-20: Apply Online for Energy Efficiency Services Limited latest job vacancies in Technical, Officer, Engineer and Assistant, secretary and other disciplines now. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates from various disciplines for 235 regular positions. Selected candidates in the EESL Recruitment 2019-20 can be posted anywhere in India / abroad depending on exigencies of work.
If you are looking to work in a government organization, then apply online for EESL now. Currently, the company is inviting applications for various entry level, mid level and experience vacancies across India. So, candidates with education qualification in prescribed area of discipline can apply now. However, diploma, B.E./ B.Tech, Degree, Graduate, Post Graduates can apply by visiting the application link provided below.
EESL is implementing the world’s largest non-subsidised energy efficiency portfolio across sectors like lighting, buildings, e-mobility, smart metering and agriculture at a scale which no organization has been able to achieve. Moreover, The company is known for running successful energy efficiency schemes like UJALA (Unnat Jyoti by Affordable LED’s for all), Street Light National Programme (SLNP), Energy Efficient building programme and AgDSM. Energy Efficiency Services Limited is looking for bright, committed, enthusiastic young professionals at various level positions in regular scale as detailed below.
EESL Recruitment 2019-20 | Apply Online for 235 Vacancies
Company Profile: Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) is a joint Venture of NTPC Limited, PFC, REC and Power grid under the Ministry of Power is creating and sustaining markets for Energy Efficiency in the country.
|Post Name||No of Vacancies||Upper Age Limit as on the 1 st Novemeber,2019||Basic Pay|
|Deputy Manager (Technical)||07||37 years||₹ 70000 – 200000|
|Assistant Manager (Technical)||03||37 years||₹ 60000 – 180000|
|Engineer (Technical)||105||30 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Engineer (Technical)||40||27 years||₹ 30000 – 120000|
|Technician||02||30 years||Basic Pay ₹ 21500|
|Deputy Manager (Finance)||02||37 years||₹ 70000 – 200000|
|Officer (Finance)||10||30 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Officer (Finance)||07||27 years||₹ 30000 – 120000|
|Assistant (Finance)||03||30 years||₹ 21500 Basic Pay|
|Deputy Manager (Social)||01||37 years||₹ 70000 – 200000|
|Assistant Manager (International Business)||01||37 years||₹ 60000 – 180000|
|Officer (International Business)||01||30 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Manager (CS)||02||37 years||₹ 60000 – 180000|
|Officer (CS)||01||30 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Manager (Legal)||01||37 years||₹ 60000 – 180000|
|Officer (HR)||07||30 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Officer (HR)||02||27 years||₹ 30000 – 120000|
|Assistant Manager (IT)||02||37 years||₹ 60000 – 180000|
|Engineer (IT)||06||30 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Officer (Contracts)||01||30 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Assistant Officer (Contracts)||05||27 years||₹ 30000 – 120000|
|Assistant Manager (PR)||03||37 years||₹ 60000 – 180000|
|Officer (PR)||03||30 years||₹ 60000 – 180000|
|Assistant Officer (Private Secretary)||01||27 years||₹ 50000 – 160000|
|Assistant (General)||15||30 years||₹ 30000 – 120000|
|Data Entry Operators (DEO)||04||30 years||Basic Pay ₹ 20500|
If you would like to apply for the EESL Recruitment 2019, you should know about the basic eligibility criteria. The eligibility is as follows.
- Only Indian Nationals within prescribed Upper Age limit are eligible to apply
- All qualifications are fulltime
- Also, Candidates should have the full time education qualification in respective discipline
- Upper Age Limit of the applicants should be as given in the above table as on the 1 st Novemeber,2019
- Written Examination, Group Discussion (GD) and Interview.
- Based on the performance/marks in the written exam the candidates shall be shortlisted for GD
- Group Discussion shall be conducted in the ratio of 1:15, wherever applicable, (for one position top fifteen candidates scoring highest marks in online based written examination will be called for GD/Interview)
- Moreover, Weightage of Marks for the purpose of final selection of candidates except Assistant and DEO position is Written examination (70), Group Discussion (15), Interview (15)
- Start date for Online Registration of Applications: 01st November, 2019 from 1600 Hrs
- Also, Last date for Online Registration and submission of application and application fee: 30th November, 2019
- Written Exam date (Tentative): December 2019/January 2020
How To Apply for EESL Recruitment 2019-20?
An application/examination fee of Rs.1000/- for UR category and Rs 500/- for OBC (Non Creamy layer candidates only).
Online Application Link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: