ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs for GATE 2018/19 ScoreFebruary 3, 2022
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019-20: Good news for Job Seekers who are seeking for jobs in Electronics Corporation of India Limited. The company is inviting applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET). So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply for the ECIL latest Job openings. Job Vacancies are available for candidates in ECE, Mechanical and CSE departments. The total no.of posts are as follows in the below sections.
ECIL GET Jobs openings are available for candidates with valid GATE Score in 2018 and 2019. So, candidates with Graduation degree in ECE/Mech/CSE in Engineering in respective disciplines and with valid GATE 2018/19 Score can apply now. The complete details regarding the ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Recruitment are available in the below sections of this page. So, check all these important information before applying for the Electronics Corporation of India Limited jobs.
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs for GATE 2018 and GATE 2019 Score
About Company: Electronics Corporation of India Limited, a leading Public Sector Company (A Unit of Department of Atomic Energy) engaged in the area of Strategic Electronics with thrust on innovation & indigenization. Also, ECIL pioneered a number of products and technologies including Solid State Television, Digital Computer, Cockpit Voice Recorders, Electronic Voting Machines, Programmable Logic Controllers, Earth Station and Deep Space Network Antennas. Moreover, ECIL has close collaboration with national R&D laboratories as well as academic Institutes and has been involved in the projects of national importance.
Job Description: At present, ECIL has openings for dynamic and result-oriented young engineers with post-training placements at ECIL Headquarters in Hyderabad or in any of Zonal/Branch/Site Offices located across India. The areas include Design & Development, Projects, Marketing, Production, QA and Field of Engineering.
|Hiring Organization||Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL)|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Department of Atomic Energy (PSU)|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree with Valid GATE Score|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE): 30 Posts
- Mechanical Engineering (Mech): 24 Posts
- Computer Science and Engineering (CSE): 10 Posts
- Total: 64 vacancies
- Education: First Class Engineering Degree with minimum 65% marks in aggregate (Second Class with 55% for SC/STs) from AICTE approved Colleges / Recognized Indian Universities in the relevant discipline.
- Age Limit: Candidates Upper Age Limit as on 30.11.2019 should be 25 Years
- Candidates having Post Graduation qualification in Engineering are not eligible to apply
- Valid GATE Score: Candidate shall possess either a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 registration number as mentioned in GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 Admit Card. Please refer http://gate.iitg.ac.in or http://gate.iitm.ac.in for details related to GATE-2018 & GATE-2019 respectively.
- Candidates belonging to General/OBC category (including non-creamy layer)/EWS have to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/-(Rupees Five Hundred only). Applicable Bank charges/Taxes, if any, has to be borne by the candidates.
- However, SC, ST, PWD, and regular employees of ECIL, which includes Technical Officer on Fixed Term Contract (currently engaged with ECIL) are exempted from payment of Application fee.
- Opening date for receipt of online application form from eligible candidates: 06th December, 2019
- Last date for submitting the Online application form: 04th January, 2020
Candidates selection will be made through GATE 2018/19 score, Personal Interview and followed by Certificate Verification.
GATE 2018/2019 Score: The short-listing of candidates for Personal Interview will be done based on the scores obtained in the GATE 2018 & 2019 Examination as may be applicable. The minimum number of candidates called for Interview will be in the ratio of 1:5 (i.e.1 Post: 5 candidates).
Personal Interview: Only the Short Listed candidates will be called for Personal Interview at Hyderabad. The candidates will be allowed to take part in the Personal Interview process only after successful completion of the Document Verification process
How To Apply for ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply for the GET Jobs using the following application link.
Eligible candidates have to apply ‘ON-LINE’ through ECIL website “http://careers.ecil.co.in”. The on-line application process will be operational from 06.12.2019 (14:00 hrs.) to 04.01.2020 (16:00 hrs.)
Online Application Form: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: