DXC Technology Jobs 2020 for Freshers As AssociatesFebruary 3, 2022
DXC Technology Jobs 2019-2020: If you are looking for latest job openings in India for freshers, then you should read this entire post. DXC Technology India is inviting applications from freshers for Software Developer vacancies. So, candidates who deserved to apply for the DXC Technology Jobs can check their eligibility criteria using the links below. There are a lot of job opportunities for freshers in DXC Technology India. You can check all the available early professional jobs in the below sections of this page.
Candidates can apply for the DXC Technology Job Openings with B.E, BTech, M.Tech, MCA and other Bachelor’s Degree qualification. If you are searching for DXC Technology Jobs in Hyderabad, Delhi, Noida, Bangalore, Chennai, Kolkata and other places, then you should have to follow this entire article. Job Engg has gathered latest jobs for freshers in DXC Technology India on this page. So, all the eligible candidates can apply.
Click here – Best Digital Marketing Agency in Jodhpur
DXC Technology Jobs for Freshers As Associate Professional | B.Tech (CS/IT)
About Company: DXC Technology India Pvt Ltd is a global IT service provider that leads digital transformations for clients. The company has 6,000 private and public-sector clients across 70 countries. Moreover, the company has a big global partner network with Amazon Web Services, AT&T, Dell EMC, Google Cloud, HCL, HP, HPE, IBM, Micro Focus, Microsoft, Oracle, PwC, SAP, ServiceNow and VMware, etc. Also, the company was listed in fortune 500 companies and represented in the S&P 500 Index.
The company was formed on 1st April, 2017 by the merger of CSC and HP Enterprise Services. Currently, with 138,000 employees worldwide, the company’s deep experience gives it a clear and confident vision to help its customers navigate the future.
Click here – Dell Job Openings for Freshers | Salary, Recruitment Process & More
|Hiring Company||DXC Technology India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Professional Product Developer|
|Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|Salary||3. 4 LPA (Fixed + Variable)|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||Information Technology|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems, or related field preferred|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- All the applicants should have a B.Tech (CS/IT/EC/EE) & MCA (2019 Batch)
- Must have 60 % and above in 10th, 12th and Graduation
- Candidates with 0 to 1 years can apply
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Strong academic background
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, team player
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Willing to work in 24/7 project environment
- Understanding and working knowledge of infrastructure environments (e.g. operating system, security, network, voice, end user and server related applications)
- Candidates should be willing to work independently
- Able to handle the production support activities in necessary situations
- Good communication skills and verbal skills in English
- Good Academic Knowledge on Core Subjects
DXC Technology Recruitment Process
The recruitment process of candidates includes following Interview rounds.
- GD Round
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for DXC Technology Jobs?
Eligible candidates can apply for latest job openings in DXC Technologies using the following registration link.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: