Durr AG Recruitment 2019-20 | Application Engineer Jobs, PuneFebruary 3, 2022
Durr AG Recruitment 2019-20: Good news for candidates who are seeking for a job in Pune. Durr AG Group is inviting applications from candidates with B.S. degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent degree in a related technical field for Application Engineer Jobs in Pune. Moreover, candidates with a minimum of 0-3 years of experience in Engineering or related field. The complete information regarding the Durr AG Group Recruitment 2019-20 is available in the below sections of this page. So, check these info before applying for the job.
Durr AG Group Recruitment 2019-20 | Application Engineer Jobs in Pune – Apply Now
Company Profile: Durr AG is the Group’s management holding company. It is responsible for governance of the divisions and handles central tasks such as financing, controlling and accounting, as well as legal affairs, taxation, internal auditing, corporate communication and human resources management. Dürr AG forms the Corporate Center together with Dürr Technologies GmbH, which acts as a holding company for equity interests, Dürr International GmbH and Dürr IT Service GmbH.
|Company Name||Durr Systems, Inc|
|Job Designation||Application Engineer|
|Job Location||Pune, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.S. degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent degree in a related technical field|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- B.S. degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, or equivalent degree in a related technical field preferred\
- Minimum of 0-3 years of experience in Engineering or related field
- Knowledge of the physical/chemical principles of acoustics, filtration, aerodynamics and exhaust after-treatment
- Must have working knowledge of instrumentation used for test and evaluation
- Able to train and work in a team environment
- Proficient with 3-D CAD systems and CREO
- Experience with sheet metal, steel fabrication, welding and manufacturing process
Job Requirements and Responsibilities
- Maintains expert level of product knowledge and application
- Listens, understands and conveys customer requirements
- Manages technical deliverables for engineered to order projects
- Reviews customer technical specifications and prepares the system description/mark-ups
- Serves as technical contact for customers relating to warranty or field issues
- Ensures engineering requirements are prepared and delivered to the customer
- Responsible for maintaining professional business relationships
- Provides technical support for customer visits, preparing technical presentations, and is the lead
How To Apply for Durr AG Recruitment 2019-20?
Finally, the link to apply for the Durr Group Entry Level Jobs is here. Eligible candidates can apply now. Moreover, make sure to apply for the drive before the link expires.
Apply: Off Campus Jobs for Freshers