Digital Guardian Recruitment Drive 2020 for B.E/B.Tech FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
Digital Guardian Recruitment Drive 2020: Digital Guardian Limited is offering job opportunities for the role of Associate Software Support Engineer in Hyderabad. Aspirants with 0 to 2 Years of experience are now eligible for the Digital Guardian Recruitment drive 2020. Digital Guardian Recruitment drive is scheduled for hiring freshers and experience candidates. So, Candidates who were interested to work as a Associate Software Support Engineer in Hyderabad can attend the upcoming recruitment drive 2020.
All the candidates who have completed Graduation, Post Graduation in Computer Science or Technology fields can attend the Digital Guardian Recruitment 2020. Check the Digital Guardian Recruitment 2020 details like Job Description, Eligibility Criteria, Job Requirements, responsibilities, Educational Qualification, etc before applying for the job. For more information about Digital Guardian Recruitment 2020 candidates can check this page.
Digital Guardian Recruitment Drive 2020 for B.E/B.Tech Freshers
Company Profile: Digital Guardian is a collaborative group of hands-on, game changing innovators, willing to do what it takes to get the job done! We strive to engage, develop, and retain top talent by fostering an environment where individuals can succeed. For more than 15 years, Digital Guardian has enabled data-rich organizations to protect their most valuable assets with an on premises deployment or an outsourced managed security program (MSP). Digital Guardian sets the standard on how to protect data!
Job Description: Currently, The company is looking for an Associate Software Support Engineer to join the team at our Hyderabad office! As a Associate Software Support Engineer, you are the face of the company to our customers. You are a customer advocate. The Associate Software Support Engineer is responsible for providing exceptional support and technical assistance to Digital Guardian customers. The SSE works closely with customers, to diagnose issues and provide implementation support. The SSE acts as a first line of support for issues with Digital Guardian products and works to provide quick resolution utilizing existing knowledge and workarounds.
|Company Name||Digital Guardian India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Software Support Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree in Computer Science|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- BS degree in Computer Science or Technology related program or equivalent experience in a technical support role.
- 0-2 years of experience in the job offered or 0-2 years of experience as software engineer working in enterprise environments focused on security
- High energy and enthusiasm for delivering support services
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Excellent planning and organizational skills, as well as sound, independent judgment
- Knowledge of desktop Windows operating systems (Windows 7/8/10)
- Knowledge of Linux/Unix/Mac OS X is preferred
- Ability to debug and interpret events taking place on Windows, Linux and Mac OS X technologies
- Experience working with virtualization technologies (VMWare, Citrix, etc.)
- Digital Guardian is a 24/7 operation, this position may require shift, weekend work or on call rotation
- Accept incoming support requests through phone and email channels
- Acknowledge customer requests and handle them expeditiously and professionally. Proactively communicate and accurately set customer expectations
- Triage each assigned support issue according to defined Digital Guardian Support Standards
- Obtain a clear understanding of the problem being reported and request appropriate supporting information to continue investigation.
- Provide “hands-on” support using broad base of knowledge as an IT generalist or systems administrator
- Excellent search skills
- Escalate to Level 2 Support when necessary
How To Apply for Digital Guardian Recruitment 2020?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Digital Guardian Recruitment Drive 2020 using the below links.
More details & application link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers