Deloitte Off Campus Drive Registration for 2019 Batch, 2018 batch B.E./B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech MCA, BCA, MBA, Degree Passouts – Apply for Deloitte Pool Campus Drive
Deloitte Off Campus Drive: 2018, 2019, 2020 Batch Freshers can expect Deloitte Pool Campus Drive soon. Since, the representatives of Deloitte company are planning to conduct a recruitment drive very soon. So, all the 2019 passed outs, 2018 passouts can utilize this placement drive. Moreover, We will update all the registration links to apply for the latest Deloitte Freshers Jobs on this page. And also, you can find other essential information like Deloitte recruitment process, eligibility criteria, job requirements, etc,.
Click here – Classification of Dhow Cruise Visits
Getting an IT job through Deloitte Off Campus Drive is a dream for many freshers candidates. But, Due to of the lack of information on the internet, many people are unable to find the relevant jobs. So, we are here to help all the job seekers. We keep on updating this page with latest information regarding the Off Campus Drives. So, anyone can easily identify the relevant jobs to apply Online.
Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2019 Registration Link for Freshers
Before going through the Deloitte Off Campus Registration Link, let’s have a quick look at the Job Overview, Recruitment Process, Requirements & Eligibility.
About Deloitte: Deloitte is one of the reputed Multinational IT company globally. And also, Deloitte is one of the largest professional services network in the world in terms of revenue and number of professionals. The company is into providing IT services for tax, consulting, audit, etc,. Currently, the company has over 2 Lac Employees across the world.
Click here – 5 Unique Gift Ideas for Your Friends
- Job Designation: Associate Software Engineer
- Work Location: PAN India
- Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
- Education Qualification: B.E./B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech MCA, BCA
- Experience: Freshers
- Year of Passing: 2019 Batch
- Salary: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Deloitte Off Campus Drive
As we all know, The basic eligibility criteria for any drive is the education qualification. The qualification may varies based on the type of drive. In General for any IT Jobs, the required education qualification is B.E/B.Tech, MCA, M.E/M.Tech. Along with these, you also required to possess certain eligibility & requirements.
- All applying candidates should have a minimum of 60% in their 10th class, Intermediate, UG & PG
- Candidates should have a good knowledge on core engineering subjects like C, C++ and OOPS concepts
- Also, candidates must have an excellent communication skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Good at Programming, Coding Concepts
- Candidates should be ready to work in 24/7 environment
- Able to relocate to anywhere in India Offices of Deloitte company
- Ability to take own decisions in serious situations
- Able to communicate with clients by handling the status calls
- Complete the assigned stories & tasks within the time of sprint
- Ability to analyse what went wrong & what went right
- Able to Coordinate with the project team members in a polite way
- Fix any given Issue within the time
- Able to perform production support activities after completion of the project
Recruitment Process of Deloitte Pool Campus Drive
The candidates selection process for Deloitte Off Campus 2019 Drive is similar to other MNC IT companies. Candidates have to take Written Test, Technical Interview & HR Interview for qualifying the whole recruitment.
- Written Test – Questions on Arithmetic, Reasoning & Verbal Ability
- Technical Interview – Questions on Programming Languages, Databases, Coding, etc,.
- HR Interview – Questions to check the candidates English fluency, communication skills & Employability Skills
Documents To Carry
Candidates have to carry all the important documents to the drive. They include,
- Latest updates resume
- Duplicate copies of all the mark sheets & certificates (10th standard, graduation)
- Any Govt Id Proof (Adhaar card/ Pan card/ Ration card/Voter id)
Deloitte Off Campus Drive Registration Link
As there are many ways to apply for off campus drives, here we are updating the steps to apply through Deloitte Careers website.
- Visit the Deloitte Career Portal of India, https://careersindia.deloitte.com/
- Filter the rows based on the experience level, Freshers can select 0 to 2 years experience check box
- Select your desired job
- Apply for the job by filling the application form & updating the latest resume
- Also, check latest Off Campus Drives active links here
Also, visit Fresher Job Alerts for latest job openings.