Dell Software Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Bangalore | Apply NowFebruary 3, 2022
Dell Software Engineer Jobs for Freshers: Dell India Pvt Ltd is inviting applications from BE/B.Tech, Degree freshers for Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore. . B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech, MCA & Degree freshers from 2019, 2018, 2017 year pass out batch can apply now. The requirements & the selection process are clearly mentioned in th
e recruitment notification. Also, this recruitment is for all major locations like Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Pune, Noida, etc.
Dell Software Engineer Jobs for Freshers at Bangalore | Apply Now
Company Profile: Dell provides the technology that transforms the way we all work and live. The company also provides them with unparalleled growth and development opportunities. We can’t wait for you to discover this for yourself as a Software Engineer 1 on our Client Product Group team in Bangalore.
|Company Name||Dell India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Job Location||Bangalore, India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Engineering Software-Engineer|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- 0 to 3 + years of relevant experience in software development on Linux Environment
- Must be organized, have an eye for detail, and be able to put ideas into a tangible form
- Exposure to SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Software Development and Testing Concepts
- Should be able to write efficient code, code compilation and code execution on the Linux platform
- Should have exposure to collect various test metrics and use the data to drive quality releases
- Strong Windows/Linux OS knowledge, Systems Manageability tools, trouble shooting and debugging skills
- Drive: Self-motivated and able to work well under pressure
- Software development experience on Linux Platform
- Should have worked with different Linux flavors
- Well Versed with programming languages C, C++
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Experience with CI/CD techniques and tools such as Maven, Jenkins etc.
- Good to have experience on Thin Clients
- Good to have experience on different Linux flavors
How To Apply for Dell Software Engineer Jobs for Freshers?
Candidates with prescribed eligibility criteria can apply for the software engineer openings using the following link.
Application Link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: