DELL Recruitment 2019-2020 Drive for Freshers As Software EngineerFebruary 4, 2022
DELL Recruitment 2019-2020: DELL is inviting applications from freshers for Software Engineer vacancies. So, candidates with desired eligibility criteria can apply for the DELL Recruitment Drive 2019-2020. Dell India Pvt Ltd is recruiting drive in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Kolkata, Noida and other major cities in India. So, candidates with B.E, BTech, MCA, Bachelor’s degree in any discipline can apply now for the Dell Off Campus Drive. The complete details regarding the recruitment drive are available in the below sections of this page.
Dell Technologies Recruitment Drive is scheduled to hire Software Engineers, Executives, Software Specialists, Executives, Associate Software Engineers, Trainee Engineer, Technical Support Associates, Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) representatives, etc. So, candidates who are seeking for an entry level job to kick start their career can apply for the Dell Recruitment now. You can get the active job links in the below section to apply for Dell latest job openings.
DELL Recruitment 2019-2020 Drive for Freshers As Software Engineer
The main reason behind freshers to prefer joining in a company like Dell Technologies is that it is an MNC company. Today, the term MNC is the most important and essential thing for any entry employee in choosing a company. Since, MNC companies will be having more clients and projects across the globe. Engineering, MBA, Commerce and other degree freshers can apply for the Dell Technologies Jobs based on the job profile. So, apply for latest job openings in Dell Technologies using the available links in the below portions.
Job Description: Currently, the company is hiring freshers as Software Engineers at Bangalore location. So, both freshers and experienced (0 to 2 years) candidates can utilize this job opportunity.
|Hiring Company||Dell Technologies|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||Any Bachelor’s Degree|
|Experience||0 to 2 Years|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||IT/ Software Development|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
The eligibility criteria varies based on the type of job. You can check the eligibility details directly using the below links.
- Good knowledge of programming languages like C, C++, Java; operating systems; firmware; BIOS; device drivers; databases; system, network, operating system, and application administration; embedded software/firmware; tools and utilities, as applicable
- Candidates should have 0 to 2 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Candidates should have a minimum degree
- Also, Candidates Percentage Criteria – 60 % throughout Academics in X/ XII/ UG/ Diploma/ PG
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics especially in their highest degree
- Overall Gap in Academic Career should not to be exceeded more than 2 years
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum prescribed % criteria
- Able to understand the Business Process
- Fluency in English and Good at Communication Skills in English
- Able to complete all the assigned tasks within the time frame
- Good at dealing with different types of people through call or personally
- Able to talk politely with the clients
- Able to get more leads to the development of Business
Dell Recruitment Process
The recruitment process involves following interview rounds.
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply?
Eligible candidates can apply using the links available below. New links will be made updated regularly. So, candidates are advised to check this post to apply for latest job openings in dell.
More details & Application Link: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply: