Cognizant Placement Papers PDF with Explanation | Exam Pattern, SyllabusFebruary 3, 2022
Cognizant Placement Papers PDF: Cognizant (CTS) placement papers for freshers Off Campus Drive 2019 are available here for download. You can check the download links of the CTS Placement Papers in the below sections. Cognizant Placement Papers will help job aspirants to get knowledge about the frequently asked questions, model and the number of questions covered from a particular topic. JobEngg has collected a bunch of Cognizant previous papers and uploaded them here.
Cognizant Placement Papers PDF Download with Explanation
Freshers can download the Cognizant Previous Placement papers from here. Here we have also published Exam Pattern and Sample Question Papers for Cognizant Off Campus Drive. Moreover, Candidates applied for the CTS Off Campus Drive can download these placement papers from here.
Cognizant has recently released freshers registration form for Off Campus Recruitment Drive across India through AMCAT. Candidates appearing for Pool Campus Drives are advised to download the Placement Papers PDF from here. Also, You can check the CTS Exam Pattern for Freshers, Syllabus and Concepts on this page.
Cognizant Exam Pattern in Previous Off Campus Drives
The whole selection process for CTS Off Campus Drive contains 4 rounds of Interview.
- Written Test
- Group Discussion (Optional)
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
The very first round in Cognizant Recruitment Process is a written test with 70 questions. So, Let’s have a look into the various sections and concepts covered in the Test Pattern.
- Verbal Section: Here Candidates are tested on English skills. The main topics covered in this section are Passages, Speech(Direct/ Indirect), Synonyms, Antonyms, Missing Blanks, etc. The number of questions in this section are up to 25.
- Quantitative Aptitude Section: The syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude section is vast. So, we cannot predict the type of questions. Moreover, Try to prepare all the concepts and topics from test books like RS Agarwal. As per the previous CTS drives, The number of questions asked here are less (15 to 20 questions). Main Topics in Quantitative Aptitude is Time and Work, Time and Distance, Speed, Percentages, Profit and Loss, Permutations, etc.
- Reasoning Section: Most of the questions are from topics like Series, Analogies, Figures, Blood Relations, Syllogism, Directions, Clocks, and Calendars. Here you need to face 14 to 20 questions.
- Programming Section: This is an extra round where you need to execute 2 programming questions on C/C++/ Java, etc.
Cognizant Placement Papers for Freshers
Finally, you are here to download the placement papers of cognizant. So, download all the available CTS Placement Papers published on this page. All these papers are collected from various sources. Click on the below links to download the Previous Placement Papers.
****** Infosys Placement Papers ******
****** Accenture Placement Papers ******