Cognizant Off-Campus Drive Through AMCAT Test 2020 | Apply NowFebruary 4, 2022
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Through AMCAT 2020: Cognizant recruitment through AMCAT is now announced for 2018, 2019 batch B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech, MCA & M.Sc freshers. Selected candidates will get the offer letter with job designation Engineer Trainee. Moreover, candidates will get annual compensation of INR 3,38,005/-. The complete information regarding the ongoing Cognizant Off Campus Drive Through AMCAT is available in the below sections. So, candidates should check these information before applying for the drive.
We advise candidates to check the AMCAT Test policies, job description, eligibility criteria & interview process before applying for the recruitment drive. Since, These are the important sections to identify the pros & cons. These jobs (Service desk associate) are quite similar to BPO & Tech Support.
Cognizant Off Campus Drive Through AMCAT Test 2020
Job Description: The Service Desk Associate will serve as the first point of contact for customers by phone, email or ticketing tool for technical issues. SD Analyst will provide first and second line technical support to customers. The successful candidate will have the ability to work with applications / systems to perform analysis, diagnosis and problem solving. The Apt candidate must have a basic understanding of the concepts of hardware components and network and computer software.
Job Overview: Let us have a quick look at the job overview.
|Job Designation||Programmer Trainee|
|Education Requirements||2012 to 2019 batch of BCA B.Sc|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
Eligibility Criteria for AMCAT Test
- 2012 to 2019 batch of BCA B.Sc.-IT Computer Science Computer Technology/Mathematics/Physics/Chemistry and Statistics (PG courses are not eligible)
- Consistent academic record of minimum of 50% in X, XII,UG & PG (all subjects taken into consideration)
- No standing arrears in current education
- Maximum 2 years gap in education
- At the time of joining, all recruits need to have minimum 50% aggregate (all subjects taken into consideration) in the pursuing degree with no standing arrears
- Any students who have applied and waiting for re-evaluation would be considered only with the initial results declared
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Open only to Indian nationals
- Flexible to relocate to anywhere in India, work in any shift / domain
- 2018, 2019 Batch candidates with provisional/convocation degree certificate, all education documents, PAN Card & passport are only eligible to participate
Interview Process for Cognizant recruitment through AMCAT
- Group Discussion
- Technical Interview
- Voice Assessment
- HR Discussion
How To Apply for Cognizant Off Campus Drive Through AMCAT 2020?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Cognizant Pool Campus Drive Through AMCAT Test using the following links.
More details: Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers