Cisco Internship Jobs for Freshers | Software Engineer InternFebruary 3, 2022
Cisco Internship Jobs for Freshers: Cisco, Bangalore is inviting applications from candidates with Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering and other related majors such as Math, Physics. So, eligible candidates can apply for the Software Development, Testing Intern vacancies. The complete details regarding the Cisco Internship Jobs 201-20 for Freshers are available in the below sections of this page.
Cisco Internship Jobs for 2020 batch B.Tech, B.E, Bachelor Degree holders are available now. So, all the recent graduates and final year students can apply for the current CISCO Intern Recruitment. If you are looking for Internship Jobs, then you can apply for the CISCO India Intern jobs across various locations in India.
Cisco Internship Jobs for Freshers 2019-20 | Software Engineer Intern, Bangalore
Company Profile: Cisco delivers the network that powers the Internet, we are connecting the unconnected. Imagine creating unprecedented disruption. Your revolutionary ideas will impact everything from retail, healthcare, and entertainment, to public and private sectors, and far beyond. Collaborate with like-minded innovators in a fun and flexible culture that has earned Cisco global recognition as a Great Place to Work.
|Company Name||Cisco India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Engineer Intern|
|Job Location||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Discipline||Engineer – Software|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Recent graduate or on your final year of studies towards a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, related majors such as Math, Physics
- Minimum of a 8.5 GPA or higher
- Year of Passout -2020 (only)
Cisco Internship Jobs Requirements
- Solid understanding of computer science fundamentals and software engineering with an aptitude for learning new technologies
- Strong knowledge of programming and scripting languages
- Possess creative problem solving skills and excellent troubleshooting/debugging skills
- Experience in establishing and sustaining excellent relationships with the extended team
- Excellent verbal and written skills
How To Apply?
Candidates who would like to apply for the Cico India Internship Jobs can apply using the following registration link.
Apply: Fresher Job Alerts 2019-20