Chegg India Job Openings: Chegg is a digital learning platform headquartered at Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. The company recruits candidates with strong subject knowledge as a faculty for their Online clients. Currently, CHEGG India is accepting applications from B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science) freshers. So, candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply now.
Chegg India is currently accepting applications from B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc freshers in computer science stream. So, anyone with strong subject knowledge can apply for the Chegg India Job Openings across India. Before applying for the Chegg India recruitment, check your eligibility criteria, requirements and last date to apply.
Chegg India Job Openings for B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc Freshers
Company Profile: Chegg is a student-first connected learning platform. Chegg strives to improve the overall return on investment in education by helping students learn more in less time and at a lower cost. This is achieved by providing students a multitude of educational tools from affordable textbook rentals to Chegg Study which supplements their learning through 24/7 tutor access, step-by-step help with questions, and more. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG.
Job Profile: The SME functions as the organizational representative for his/her knowledge area and applies his/her expertise to support the strategic direction of the organization. He/she should be capable and willing to work on core subjects.
|Company Name||Chegg India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Subject Matter Expert (SME)|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)
- Freshers / Faculty – anyone with strong subject knowledge can apply
- Command over Algorithms, Computer organization, Theory of computation and sound knowledge on programming languages like C,C++,Java, python & assembly languages.
- Excellent knowledge & command over on Algorithms, Computer organization, Theory of computation and on programming languages like C,C++,Java, python etc.
- Knowledge on Assembly language
- Ability to assess and provide quality content
- Exploring skills related to programming as well as theoretical subjects in Computer Science and Engineering
- Quick learner, Good communication along with written skills
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts
Chegg Recruitment Process
Candidates who would like to apply for CHEGG India faculty recruitment have to undergo the following recruitment process.
- Written tests (English & Subject)
- Behavioral Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Chegg India Job Openings 2019-20?
Eligible candidates (B.Tech/ M.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc (Computer Science)) can apply now for the Chegg India Freshers Jobs using the following registration link.
Apply: Fresher Job Alerts 2019