Boeing Entry Level Jobs: Candidates who are searching for Boeing India Jobs has a good news. Boeing is conducting a job fair for freshers in Bangalore. If you are seeking an IT Job in a company like Boeing India can apply now. The complete details regarding the Boeing freshers jobs are available in this page. So, check all instructions, eligibility criteria, requirements, etc before applying for the Boeing Entry Level Jobs.
Boeing Entry Level Jobs are available for BE/ BTech, MTech, MCA & Degree freshers across India. So, Candidates with 0 to 1 Years of experience can apply for the latest recruitment drive. This drive will be conducted in Bengaluru for Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree or Master of computer Application graduates. Moreover, candidates who are good at programming languages like C/C++ & Java have more chances of selection. However, check the eligibility criteria below.
Boeing Entry Level Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore | Science, Technology, Mathematics, Information Technology, or Engineering
Company Profile: The Boeing Center in India is looking for experienced Electrical & Electronics Engineer to support and Liaison for a variety of aerospace programs. Electrical & Electronics Engineering candidate(s) will work with cross-functional teams supporting work packages coming from Boeing, USA. Relevant experience associated with the following technical competencies is highly desired.
Job Profile: The Boeing India Engineering and Technology Center (BIETC) is looking for highly motivated software engineers. As a software engineer, you will be part of the Boeing Avionics team and will focus on the development of software applications in the cloud. In this position, you will develop and maintain software design, code, integration testing, and trace data for off-board avionics systems.
|Company Name||Boeing India Private Limited|
|Job Designation||Electrical and Electronics Engineer|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Job Type||Regular & Full Time|
|Education Requirements||Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, Information Technology, or Engineering is required. Experience in 0-4 years of IT industry experience|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Pssible|
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Technology, Mathematics, Information Technology, or Engineering is required.
- Experience in 0-4 years of IT industry experience
- Candidates should not have any Backlogs/ Arrears in academics especially in their highest degree
- All the applicants should have a Full Time Degree with minimum prescribed % criteria
- Must have experience working with cross-functional teams spread across multiple products and locations within Boeing and external partners
- Must be flexible, with a high tolerance for organizational complexity and ability to work with partners from within Boeing and outside, across different cultures and time-zones
- Communication – strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to prepare comprehensive reports, proposals,Statements of Work, and connect technology to business considerations (e.g., ROI). Candidate must be fluent in English, and familiar with MS Office tools
- Candidate must be a self-starter with a positive attitude, high ethics, and a track record of working successfully under pressure in a time-constrained environment
- Ability to mentor and teach subordinates and partners to accomplish project and departmental goals and objectives
- Must be very fluent in spoken and written English, and have excellent communication style
Based on the performance in the following interview rounds candidates will be shortlisted.
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Round
- HR Interview
Boeing Entry Level Jobs Online Application Link
Eligible candidates can apply for the entry level jobs using the following registration links. Moreover, candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria & job profile for each of the available jobs.
Electrical and Electronics Engineer (Bangalore): Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Government Engineering Jobs 2019-2020
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers