Birlasoft Recruitment 2019-20 | Associate Software Engineer Jobs for FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
Birlasoft Recruitment 2019-20: Birlasoft Limited recruitment is scheduled to recruit large scale of freshers at various locations in India. Birlasoft has branches across Noida, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bangalore, Delhi, Kolkata and other parts in India. Currently, the company is inviting applications from freshers and experienced candidates for Associate Engineer vacancies. This recruitment is applicable for all Engineering graduates from BTech/B.E 2019 batch. So, candidates with as prescribed in the eligibility criteria section can apply now for the Birlasoft Limited Recruitment Drive.
Birlasoft Recruitment 2019-20 is now scheduled for the recruitment of freshers in PAN India level. So, candidates with B.E/B.Tech, degree can apply for the Birlasoft Job Openings. The minimum eligibility criteria, selection process and online application are available in the below portions of this page. So, candidates are advised to check all these sections before applying for the job.
Birlasoft Recruitment 2019-20 | Associate Engineer Jobs for Freshers
Company Profile: Birlasoft is the global technology services division of the CK Birla Group, one of India’s premier commercial and industrial houses, with strategic equity participation by GE Capital. Birlasoft offers IT services worldwide from development centers in India and Australia. Birlasoft has 5000+ technical employees and a large number of clients among Fortune 1000 companies. The company provides application development and support services in eCommerce, Data Warehousing, Legacy Systems, QA, CRM, RIMS (Remote Infrastructure Management Service) and ERP.
|Company Name||Birlasoft Limited|
|Job Designation||Associate Engineer|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Rs. 3.25 LPA|
|Job Discipline||IT-Software-Software Services|
|Education Requirements||BE / B.Tech 2019 pass out (Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication)|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Under Graduate Qualification BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication)
- Minimum Marks 60%
- Graduation in 2019
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Candidate should have a UG qualification
- No active/Standing backlogs
- Should not have participated in the Birlasoft selection process in the last 9 months
- TWO years bond
- Shift Timing Should be open
- Understand the customers requirements and map it to functional specifications
- Understand logistic movement journey
- Develop the processes from inception
- Finalize functional requirements and track Project milestone plans for delivery
- Manage scope of project and ensure changes are documented and approved
- Release preparation (Planning deployments, version setup, coordination, etc.)
- Prepare and submit status reports
- Clearly communicate expectations to team members and stakeholders
How To Apply for Birlasoft Recruitment 2019-20?
BE / B.Tech (Computer Science, Information Technology, Telecommunication) candidates can apply now for the Birlasoft Recruitment 2019-20 using the following registration link.
Apply: Freshers Job Alerts 2019-20