BHEL Recruitment 2020 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice PostsFebruary 3, 2022
BHEL Recruitment 2020: Apply for Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Posts in Electrical, Electronics, Instrumentation, Civil, Computer Application,Technical an other fields now. All the information is available in the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) Recruitment Notification 2020 which is shared throughout this post. So, go through all the information available on this page. And, if you are interested to apply for the latest job openings in BHEL, then apply now using the below links.
Based on the details given in the BHEL Recruitment Notification 2020, apply for the Graduate/ Technician Apprentice jobs. Moreover, It is mandatory for the candidates, to check all the qualifications before applying for the job. Also, check the selection process, eligibility and last date to complete your online application form.
BHEL Recruitment 2020 | Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Posts
About Company: BHEL, one of India’s leading Public Sector Undertaking PSUs, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. Moreover, BHEL is India’s largest power generation equipment manufacturer.
|Company Name||Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)|
|Job Designation||Graduate/ Technician Apprentice|
|Job Location||Jhansi (UP)|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Stipend||As per Apprentice Act|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree, Diploma|
|Last Date To Apply||20th January, 2020|
Below are the total no.of openings available in various departments and fields.
- Civil – 2 Posts
- Computer Application – 3 Posts
- Electrical – 10 Posts
- Electronics – 9 Posts
- Instrumentation and Control – 2 Posts
- Modern Office Management and Secretarial/Practice – 2 Posts
- Technical – 10 Posts
- Pharmacy Assistant – 2 Posts
- Total Vacancies: 40 posts
- Electrical/ Technical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation and Control/ Civil/ Computer Application/ Modern Office Management and Secretarial/ Practice/ Pharmacy Assistant
- Graduate Apprentices: Candidates should complete BE/ B.Tech in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Technician Apprentices: Candidates should complete Diploma in respective disciplines from a recognized university
- Age Limit: 18 to 27 Years as on 01-01-2020
How To Apply for BHEL Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Graduate/ Technician Apprentice Posts online at official website on or before 20th January, 2020. And, send the hard copy of the online application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 25th January, 2020.
East, Dy. Manager (HR),
Human Resources Department,
BHEL Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh) – 284120
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Job Fair for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers