Barclays Recruitment 2020: Barclays recruiters are going to conduct the recruitment drive to hire the B.E, B.Tech, M.E, M.Tech candidates who have the complete skill on Java Technologies. After the completing the selection procedure, candidates will be assigned for the role of entry level software developer. So, all the eligible and interested candidates of 2018, 2019 Batch must attend the Barclays Recruitment 2020 Drive.
Freshers and Experience candidates can apply for the latest job openings in Barclays in Chennai, Hyderabad and other locations of India. Furthermore, check the complete information given in the below sections of this page like the Barclays Eligibility Criteria, Barclays Recruitment Process, and the Online Registration link.
Barclays Recruitment 2020 for Freshers As Java Developer
Company Profile: In India, Barclays plc is one of the largest UK employers and employs over 23,000 people spread across it’s banking, technology and shared services operations. Barclays Bank plc, which has had a branch presence in India since 1990, has achieved market leading positions in it’s chosen lines of business that include Corporate Banking & Investment Banking. Barclays has been a Top 5 arranger of domestic debt since 2010 and a Top 3 arranger of offshore bonds in 2012. The M&A advisory business ranked at No. 4 in 2012. Barclays’ commitment to growing it’s India franchise is best demonstrated by the over $800million of capital it has invested in the bank in India, among the largest capital commitments by any foreign bank.
Click here – Jewellery that is sheer magic
|Company Name||Barclays India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Java Developer|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Experience||Freshers & Experienced|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Candidates with Any degree can apply
- Freshers and Experience candidates are eligible
- Very Strong understanding of Object Oriented Design using Java or any other Language.
- Strong experience in Java 1.8
- Hands on experience in JEE frameworks e.g. Spring, Spring MVC, Spirng Boot, JPA or other ORM frameworks.
- Hands on experience on WebServices (SOAP, REST)
- Strong Understanding of Messaging concepts and technologies Active MQ/RabbitMQ etc.
- Storng DevOps concepts and understanding of Open source cloud technologies
- Experience in Build tools like, Maven/Gradle etc.
Barclays Recruitment Process
Candidates selection will be based on the performance of the candidates in the following rounds.
- Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Barclays Recruitment 2020 Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for the Barclays latest Job Openings using the following links.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: