Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2019 for 2019, 2020 Batch FreshersFebruary 3, 2022
Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2019-2020: Bajaj Auto Limited is inviting applications from 2019 & 2020 batch pass outs in Diploma – Mechanical, Production, Automobile disciplines. So, candidates with desired eligibility can apply for the Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2019-20. This mega recruitment drive will be conducted at Pune on 18th September, 2019. The complete details including the eligibility criteria, requirements, selection process, etc are available in the below sections of this page.
Bajaj Auto Recruitment 2019 for 2019, 2020 Batch Freshers
About Company: Bajaj Auto Limited is a vehicle manufacturing company which is a subsidiary of Bajaj Group. The company was founded by Jamnalal Bajaj in Rajasthan in the year 1930.
|Hiring Company||Bajaj Auto Limited|
|Job Designation||Diploma Trainee Engineer (DTE)|
|Job Location||Chakan and Waluj Plant|
|Education Requirements||Diploma Engineering|
|Last Date To Apply||18th September, 2019|
Students appeared in the final year of Diploma Engineering and passing out / completed their diploma education in June / July 2019.
- 10th / SSC : Minimum 50% Marks
- No gap between education
- 12th / HSC / ITI / NCTVT / MCVC : Minimum 50% Marks
- Diploma /Polytechnic: Minimum 55% Marks in each semester
- Maximum 3 subject backlogs during Diploma / Polytechnic in the past (No live backlog accepted)
- There should not be any loss of academic semester/year during the entire tenure of education.
- Candidate should be medically fit (medical fitness of the candidate is mandatory).
Please note, the final decision about the medical fitness of the student will be certified by our company medical officer.
1) Online Test (Technical + Aptitude and Personality)
2) The students shortlisted through the online test will undergo a personal interview (Technical + HR).
Selected students will join Bajaj Auto as a Diploma Trainee Engineers (DTEs) at a stipend of Rs. 11,500/- p.m. at Chakan and Waluj Plant.
Pimpri Chinchwad College of Engineering (PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station, Sector No. 26, Pradhikaran,
Nigdi, Pune 411044
How to Apply for Bajaj Auto Recruitment?
Eligible candidates can apply for the Bajaj Auto Recruitment drive using the following registration link.
***** Latest Off Campus Drives *****