Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 Recruitment | Apply NowFebruary 3, 2022
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020: As many people are searching for the latest Amazon Off Campus Recruitment Drive, We are here to help you. Here you can check the latest job recruitment drives of AMAZON Off Campus 2019. Also, check the salary, recruitment process, job requirements and eligibility details on this page. Candidates with B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA and other relevant branches can utilize this job opportunity. Selected candidates in the AMAZON pool campus drive offered with a salary around Rs.10 LPA. So, apply for the Amazon recruitment drive now. The complete details are given in the below sections.
Amazon Off Campus Drive scheduled to recruit candidates with good programming knowledge and coding skills. In the latest recruitment notification, AMAZON is inviting applications from eligible candidates. So, before applying for the Pool Campus Drive, have a look at the job overview and the other details.
Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers As Software Development Engineer
About Amazon: Amazon.com is a multinational technology based company founded by Jeff Bezos on 5th July, 1994. The company was headquartered in Seattle, Washington, US. Also, The company mainly focuses on e-commerce, artificial intelligence, and cloud computing. The company has a Net revenue of US$177.86 billion. At present, the company has 6 Lac + employees working across the globe. The company also own other subsidiaries like Alexa, Amazon Air, Amazon Game Studio, Prime and Amazon Labs etc,. Also, Amazon has delivery centers and offices across various main cities in India. Let’s have a look at the job overview of the Amazon Recruitment.
|Hiring Organization||Amazon India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Software Development Engineer Intern|
|Appointment Type||Permanent and Full Time|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, ME/M.Tech (CS) MCA|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
Amazon Salary for Freshers
The salary packages for freshers in amazon varies based on the type of job.
Entry Level Software Engineers (SDE): Rs.12 LPA and more
Support Associates: RS.3.5 LPA
The eligibility criteria to participate in the Amazon pool campus drive 2019 is as follows.
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technical discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills, analytical skills
- Good understanding of areas in Computer Science such as Algorithms, Data Structures, Object Oriented Design, Databases
- Also, you are able to write Amazon quality code preferably in C/ C++/ Java in Linux environments
- Candidate must have good written and oral communication skills, be a fast learner and have the ability to adapt quickly to a fast-paced development environment
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Candidates must have an excellent communication skills
- Good Technical Skills and Sound Knowledge on C, C++, Database and other programming languages
- Candidates should be able to work in rotational shifts
- Good Analytical Skills, Decision Making Skills
- Excellent Problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus & Multi-tasking skills
- Troubleshooting / Support experience
Selection Process for Amazon Off Campus Drive 2020
The selection process comprises of various face to face interview rounds and Online coding tests. So, candidates have to be prepared accordingly. Amazon offers more salaries even for entry level jobs. Since, the expectations on the freshers will be more. So, you have to work hard to meet the expectations. Candidates will have to face the following interview rounds.
- Online Aptitude Test
- Online Coding Test
- Face To Face Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Amazon Pool Campus Drive 2020?
Amazon is currently recruiting freshers in many ways. There are a wide range of job opportunities for entry level positions in Amazon development centers across India. However, Selected candidates in the Amazon freshers recruitment drives are taken as software engineers in Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune, etc,. offices.
The official registration links to apply for the Amazon freshers recruitment drives are available on this page. Also, we will update the links here. So, visit our website Job Engg daily to check the latest job information.
Placement Drive: Click Here To Apply
Software Development Engineer Intern(2020 graduates): Click Here To Apply
You May Also Like To Apply:
- Latest Off Campus Drives for Freshers
- Civil Engineering Govt Jobs 2020 for Freshers
- Jobs for Freshers in Bangalore
- Walkins for Freshers