Allstate Off Campus Drive 2020 for 2019/18 /17 BatchFebruary 3, 2022
Allstate Off Campus Drive 2020: Allstate is inviting the applications for latest job openings. 2019/18 /17 Batch passouts can apply for the off-campus drive. Those who are willing to apply can check the Allstate Eligibility Criteria, Allstate Recruitment Process from the next sections of this page. Also, we have given the official registration link to apply for Allstate Off Campus 2020 in the end of this page. So, all the eligible candidates can apply for the Allstate recruitment drive as soon as possible.
Allstate is one of the best MNC company to kick start your IT career. This company is providing entry level jobs for 2019/18 /17 Batch freshers as well as experience candidates in IT field. So, all the job aspirants across the country can apply for Allstate Insurance Company job openings in India. So, without any late apply for IT Job openings in AllState India with the help of the application links given below.
Allstate Off Campus Drive 2020 for 2019/18 /17 Batch Freshers
Company profile: The Allstate Corporation (NYSE: ALL) protects people from life’s uncertainties with more than 113 million proprietary policies. Allstate offers a broad array of protection products through multiple brands and diverse distribution channels, including auto, home, life and other insurance offered through its Allstate, Esurance, Encompass, SquareTrade and Answer Financial brands.
Job Description: The Associate Consultant takes care of application development, bug fixing, coordinating with vendor team, application migration, application validations on weekends and involvement in Major and minor releases along with DR (Disaster Recovery) activity. Will participate in identifying, designing and building of application improvements. The consultant will design and build production defect fixes and general lifecycle management activities working closely with peers to ensure the performance, availability, and stability of the application suites.
|Company Name||Allstate Insurance Company|
|Job Designation||Associate Consultant – DotNet|
|Job Location||Anywhere in India|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||BE, BTech, Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Relevant degree
- Candidates should have 0-2 years of hands-on experience in .NET technologies
- 2017 /18 /19 passouts are eligible to apply
- C#, ASP.NET 3.5 & above, WCF, MVC
- SQL Server 2012, Oracle, DB2
- Working Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012 server and above
- Responsible for keeping the lights on
- Coordinating with vendor team to fix the issues
- Providing support including triage, troubleshooting, root cause analysis and resolution
- Provide code fix on bugs
- Provide proactive solutions to address potential issues
- Understanding of all elements of the software development life cycle, including planning, development, requirements management, quality assurance, and release management
- Build relationships with members of multiple Engineering, Development, Operations, and Architecture organizations
- Proactively investigate and participate in discussions regarding new technologies and their impact
- Create and maintain technology and application documentation for use by peers
AllState Recruitment Process
The candidates selection will be based on the following interview rounds.
- Technical Interview
- Project Manager Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply for Allstate Off Campus Drive 2020?
Eligible candidates (2017 /18 /19 passouts) can apply for the Allstate Off Campus Drive 2020 using the following application links.
More details & application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply: