AkzoNobel Recruitment 2019-20 | Graduate Engineer Trainee JobsFebruary 3, 2022
AkzoNobel Recruitment 2019-20: Great News for B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) engineering graduates of 2018 / 2019 freshers. AkzoNobel, Bangalore is inviting applications for Graduate Engineer Trainee Job openings across various locations in India. So, candidates with desired eligibility can apply now. The complete details regarding the AkzoNobel Recruitment 2019 drive are available in the below portions of this page.
AkzoNobel India latest job openings are available now for Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET) vacancies. Fresh engineering graduates in Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering discipline can use this job opportunity. The Online application to apply for the AkzoNobel Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 will be available here. So, people who are looking for latest job opportunities in AkzoNobel, Bangalore can apply for the current recruitment drive.
AkzoNobel Recruitment 2019-20 | Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
Company Profile: AkzoNobel is a dutch MNC company Headquartered in Netherlands. The company operates in over 80 countries and employ around 35,000 talented people who are passionate about delivering the high performance products and services our customers expect. For more information please visit www.akzonobel.com
Job Description: AkzoNobel is looking for candidates who can strengthen our Manufacturing & Integrated Supply Chain function. AkzoNobel GET role is to build potential future leader pool in South Asia. Also, Selected candidates have the opportunities to be exposed to various functions through projects not just in India but also Internationally.
|Company Name||AkzoNobel India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)|
|Employment Type||Full Time/ Regular|
|Salary||Best In Industry|
|Education Requirements||B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical)|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- B.E / B.Tech (Electrical, Mechanical, Chemical) engineering graduates of 2018 / 2019 are proffered
- Fresh engineering graduate with a positive attitude, high learning agility and high adaptability
Job Responsibilities of AkzoNobel Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs
- Candidates have to handle the various responsibilities in Process Engineering and Project Engineering
- Interfaces with offsite functions such as R&D / Marketing and central engineering for the industrialization of new products, new raw materials and recipe changes ensuring that changes on site are controlled and managed
- Prepares, schedules, coordinates and monitors the assigned engineering projects
- Monitors compliance to applicable codes, practices, QA/ QC policies, performance standards and specification
How To Apply for AkzoNobel Recruitment 2019?
Eligible candidates can apply using the following application link for Bangalore location.