ADP Off Campus Drive for 2020 Batch | Latest Jobs for FreshersFebruary 4, 2022
ADP Off Campus Drive 2019-2020: ADP is inviting applications from freshers for the recruitment of Associate Software Engineer posts. 2019, 2018, 2017 batch pass outs can utilize this great opportunity. So, all the eligible freshers and job seekers can check the complete information about the upcoming ADP Off-Campus Recruitment 2019. Moreover, you can apply for ADP Recruitment Drive 2019-2020 to expose your skills.
ADP is accepting registrations from freshers for ADP Off Campus Drive 2019-2020 now. B.E/B.Tech, M.Tech, MCA, Degree freshers can apply for the drive by completing the registration online. Also, the candidates are advised to check their eligibility criteria and other details before applying for the ADP Recruitment.
ADP Off Campus Drive Registration for Freshers | 2020 Batch Pass Outs
About Company: ADP India provides various payroll solutions for Mid Size, Small, Large and multinational Businesses. Moreover, the products include Payroll Software for Small Business, Employee Leave Management System & Software, Employee Self Service (ESS) | Manager Self-Service (MSS) Features, etc.
|Hiring Company||ADP India Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Associate Application Developer|
|Job Location||ADP India, Guindy|
|Salary||8.80 Lakhs per Annum|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||IT Operations|
|Education||Engineering/Bachelor/MCA degree in computer science or related is preferred|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Possible|
- Candidate should have been passing out after 2020 batch
- should be from ( BTech – CS, ECE & IT branches )
- Candidates shouldn’t have any standing arrears
- Minimum 0-2 years of experience
- Full Time Degree with Good academic record
- Analyze the impact on implementing the new requirements
- Good to have knowledge in C#, WCF, ASP.NET, OOP Concepts, Web Applications, Windows Applications, PHP, SQL, MySQL
- Ability to understand the user requirements and functionalities
- Handle projects independently
- Ability to interact with various internal and external stakeholders
- Understand and escalate critical issues in time
- Open to travel as required
- Able to design the UI and the Database
ADP Off Campus Drive 2019-20 Recruitment Process
Candidates selection is based on the candidates performance in Written Test, Technical Interview and HR Interview.
- Aptitude Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
How To Apply?
Candidates with prescribed eligibility can apply for the ADP Pool Campus Drive using the following registration link.
You May Also Like To Apply: