Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive: 2018, 2019 Batch Pass Out freshers has a piece of good news. Accenture is inviting applications from B.E/B.Tech, MCA Freshers for Accenture Off Campus Drive 2020. The drive will be conducted across various locations in India. So, candidates from all the major cities like Hyderabad, Bangalore, NCR, Vijayawada, Pune, Mumbai, Kolkata can take the test for Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive. The details of the upcoming Accenture Pool Campus Drive are given here. So, all the candidates can check their eligibility, requirements from this page.
Accenture Off Campus 2020 Drive is scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer Jobs. And, the drive will be held in Bangalore and other places through eLitmus. So, candidates are advised to register their job profile on eLitmus. So, the chances of hiring is more. Here you can avail all the information regarding the next Accenture Pool Campus Drives 2020.
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2020 for Freshers Associate Software Engineers
About Accenture: Accenture is a global leader in providing broad range of professional services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. The company was incorporated in Dublin, Ireland. Currently, the company has around 5 Lac employees serving clients in more than 120 countries including India. Let’s have a look at the overview of the Accenture Off Campus 2020.
|Company Name||Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd|
|Job Designation||Application Development Associate|
|Job Location||PAN India|
|Education Requirements||BE / B.Tech/MCA (2018/ 2019 Batches)|
|Last Date To Apply||As Soon As Posssible|
|Drive Location||Bangalore, NCR, Vijayawada, Pune, Mumbai|
In order to apply for the Accenture Off Campus Drive 2020, candidates should have a certain eligibility criteria. The eligibility details are as follows.
- B.E / B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019
- Candidates should have an aggregate of 60% or above in BE / B.Tech, MCA and other relevant branches
- Backlogs are not allowed at the time of application to Accenture
- Candidates can have one year maximum gap in education and no gap in engineering studies
The recruitment process of Accenture involves following interview rounds.
- Online Aptitude Test (Contains questions on Arithmetic, Reasoning, Verbal English)
- Coding Round (2 Programming questions To Execute)
- Technical Interview (Questions related to Academic Syllabus – C/ C++ and Basic Java and concepts.)
- HR Interview
- Interview Invitation Email copy
- 1 Govt ID Proof
- 2 Passport Size Photos
- 10th, Intermediate (12th), Bachelor’s Degree, PG mark sheet copies
- An Updated Resume
Job Requirements In Real Time
- Candidates have to perform the tasks and complete them in the given sprint time period
- Able to communicate effectively with the Onsite clients
- Handle the daily status report calls
- Communicate with other team members on difficult situations
- Good Analytical, Decision Making Skills
- Sending daily status report to clients, Onsite team members and the off-shore project manager
You can ask, Why to join Accenture?, when there are a lot of other IT companies. The answer is very simple. Every company has its pros and cons. Only the internal employees can know what exactly the situation inside the company.
- Accenture policies are very flexible for its employees, especially for Women employees
- There will be no internal employee attrition’s
- The company offers high pay salaries, even for freshers & entry level employees
- Employee Benefits are more when compared with other IT companies
Accenture Off Campus Drive 2020 Registration Link
As per the latest news circulating on the Internet, Accenture is recruiting freshers through eLitmus Test. The venue details and dates are available here.
This drive scheduled to hire IT Operations Associates. 2019 pass outs can apply for this drive through eLitmus. The other way to register for Accenture Off Campus is as follows.
- Visit, Accenture Careers Registration Link – https://www.accenture.com/in-en/Careers/Registration/register
- Fill all the details (Personal Details)
- Select your Job Preferences (Experience, Skills, Location)
- Click on Register to submit the application
Accenture Recruitment 2020 Through eLitmus Test
Currently, Accenture is recruiting freshers (2018/2019 Batch) for Application Development Associate Jobs in Hyderabad, Pune, Mumbai, Lucknow and Bangalore. So, candidates who wish to apply for the Accenture Solutions Pvt Ltd through eLitmus can apply now using the following registration links.
eLitmus Application Link: Click Here
Accenture Pool Campus Through Freshers World
Accenture Hiring Application Development Associate from 2018 & 2019 Passouts. B.E / B.Tech (all streams) and MCA students graduated in the academic year 2018 and 2019 are eligible to apply for the Accenture Pool Campus Recruitment Drive.
Accenture Pool Campus Through FreshersWorld: Click Here To Apply
Accenture Off Campus for Software Developer Associate Jobs
- Eligibility Criteria – B.Tech (CS/IT) or MCA
- Candidates with Web Development/Testing experience
- Willing to relocate to Hyderabad
More details & Application link: Click Here
You May Also Like To Apply:
Is There Any 6 Months Criteria For Accenture?
1) If a candidate has attended an interview within the past 6 months from the date of new application, then he/she is ineligible to apply. 2) If a candidate has been rejected by Accenture in an interview, then the candidate is ineligible to apply again for a period of 6 months after the interview
How Do You Get Off Campus Placement In Accenture?
Candidates willing to apply for the Accenture off-campus drive must be aware of the selection process. Accenture conducts a three-stage online assessment for the selection of candidates. Candidates need to clear all the 3 stages of online assessment to receive the joining letter of Accenture placements.