A SCHOOL’S INFLUENCE ON A CHILD’S DEVELOPMENTApril 2, 2022
India is a big and densely populated country that is still developing. As a result, education is one of the most important factors in transforming India’s position from a developing to a developed country. Furthermore, if we examine India’s demographics closely, we can see that states and cities with the greatest literacy rates have better infrastructure and advanced technology than other regions and cities. As a result, international organisations such as UNESCO and UNICEF are launching a slew of educational projects in India in order to help the country become more progressive and evolved.
Education, on the other hand, is important for more than merely building a progressive country. There are several other reasons why education is so vital in India, including:
- Every Indian citizen, regardless of gender or social background, has the right to education.
- It supports a democratic society that is civilised and well-behaved.
- Education also contributes to the upliftment of economically disadvantaged individuals by creating a plethora of work and employment prospects.
- A peaceful interchange of ideas, knowledge and good practices arises from a good education.
- Most importantly, education ensures that educated people have a bright and wealthy future. It also aids in the prevention of crime and terrorism.
The Importance of English
The British influence on modern education resulted in the English language taking precedence over other learning languages. In a country as diverse as India, where several languages are spoken, there has been much dispute about the medium of instruction in schools. Despite this dispute, the majority of the schools in Bangalore teach English as a primary language, with secondary languages as an option. As a result, the following are the key reasons why English is significant in Indian education:
- Because India has so many languages, English serves as a common medium of teaching for more effective communication and to reduce misunderstanding. All the best schools in Bangalore emphasize using the English language.
- English is preferred by Higher Education institutions all around the world for communication and teaching. As a result, English Medium Education in India provides pupils with a foundation in English that will aid them in their later education.
- When it comes to technology, English continues to be the dominating language. Despite the fact that modern technology allows for various languages, English remains the primary language.
- The English language also reigns supreme in the business sector. Many employers seek candidates who have a strong command of the English language.
Vocational Education’s Importance in India
Vocation education is an important part of the top schools of Bangalore. It teaches pupils the crucial practical skills they’ll need when they start working. The non-academic parts of training are the focus of vocational education. Such training is more beneficial because there are practical programmes designed to assist students to become accustomed to a professional setting and feel at ease working in one.
It’s like picking a drop from the ocean when it comes to picking the perfect school. The procedure necessitates help, experience, and accurate information to support each parent’s decision, as this might be the first step toward a brighter future for the next generation. Skoodos is bridging the gap between schools and students by aiding parents with the selection process and providing equitable and fair opportunities for all schools to showcase their assets to the appropriate audience. The platform’s search engine’s straightforward design provides rapid access to a variety of schools, and the factual comparisons accessible make it easier for parents and students to locate the finest school nearby or far away in the desired region.